Place your vote in the comment section below.
Are there other attractions we missed? Let us know!
1. California Screamin’ in Disney’s California Adventure *OR* Aerosmith’s Rockin’ Roller Coaster in Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
Screamin’ is two times longer than Rockin’, but Rockin’ is the second fastest Disney coaster!
2. Grizzly River Run in Disney’s California Adventure *OR* Kali River Rapids in Disney’s Animal Kingdom?
Grizzly lasts only 5 minutes 30 seconds, while Kali lasts a full 2 minutes longer!
3. Indian Jones Adventure in Disneyland *OR* Dinosaur in Disney’s Animal Kingdom?
The track layout for these two rides is identical! Dinosaur hosts the largest audio-animatronic figures created to date!
4. Gadget’s Go Coaster in Disneyland *OR* Goofy’s Barnstormer in Disney’s Magic Kingdom?
Gadget’s Go Coaster is Disneyland’s shortest ride at a mere 45 seconds! Toontown in Magic Kingdom closed in February 2011 to make room for the Fantasyland expansion.
5. Matterhorn Bobsleds in Disneyland *OR* Expedition Everest in Disney’s Animal Kingdom?
Matterhorn Mountain in Disneyland is the second highest point in the parks. It was outdone by Tower of Terror in 2004. In the Serka Zong village area of Expedition Everest, the buildings are made of real "rammed earth" bricks. Imagineers mixed moist dirt and straw together then hammered it until it became hard.
6. Monster’s, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue in California Adventure *OR* Monster’s, Inc. Laugh Floor?
Be sure to get a whiff of the ginger smell in Rescue’s Harryhausen’s restaurant scene! Text your silly jokes to the Laugh Floor Monsters while waiting in the queue ~ They may be used in the show!
7. Radiator Springs Racers in California Adventure *OR* Test Track in Epcot?
At almost six acres, Racers covers the most land of any Disneyland attraction. Test Track is the fastest Disney experience ever built!
8. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland *OR* The Seas with Nemo and Friends in Epcot?
To withstand the intense California sun, Imagineers created a new paint for the coral and rocks. It is made from recycled glass! The Seas takes you through one of the world’s largest saltwater aquariums (5.7 million gallons)!
Concierge Agent with Wishes Family Travel, Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Agency
Enjoy the Wishes Family Travel Blog!